Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>Picture1552254</center>

Ris`ika paid attention to the cat that had claimed its territory at the foot of her bed. She canted her head, as she purred softly. It seemed like she had a way with animals, then again ? every cat that crossed her path always seemed to purr back. In theory, Cats were said to bring good luck to a family, and protect them against those whom chose to harm the said family. Just like the Brick Dust lay in front of the opening door of any room of a Louisiana room believed in Hoodoo, and Voodoo rituals; it ran along the same thought process. Believe in what you want to believe in, and it may come true -- and it may save you from the harms of the darkness.

?I believe that Mother used to tell us that, ?Eyre?s voice rang true into the four walled bedroom. Ris`ika had looked towards the bay windows set directly in front of her, as she canted her head. Eyre knew that she hated when her thoughts were read, and when the thoughts that she was just processing were already known. ?Nothing can cause you harm, unless you believe it so. ?

?Get out of my head, Eyre.? Ris`ika announced. Her body turned towards the door frame, as she eyed down her sister. She was still angry with the whole situation of Krisma-Anne coming into the apartment, and she wasn?t going to let down.

Eyre smiled softly, as she crossed her arms. She tilted her head as she raised an eyebrow. ?Ris, you should know not to think out loud. ?

?You should also know that it isn?t nice to know what others are thinking without them voicing it out towards you. It?s wrong that you can sense thoughts, and read them out without having the other consider the possibilities of knowing the correct turn of action of those thoughts. ?Ris`ika went back to the cat, as she turned her back on her sister. Her form dropped towards the ground, kneeling as she petted the animal.

?Krisma is afraid of you.? Eyre spoke softly, as she closed the bedroom door. She didn?t want Eric to hear.

?Good, she should be. ? Ris`ika spat.

?Not you personally. She?s afraid of the person you?re going to become once the others step onto this plane. ?

?Oh, boo-fucking-hoo. Krisma doesn?t give a flying rats ass what happens to me, or to you. You?ve got to realize that, Eyre. She wants nothing but to have us burned alive just like the others of our line. I don?t trust her, and I never will.? Ris`ika sat down on the ground, before she looked towards Eyre. Eye to eye like it should be. She continued;
    ?Krisma-Anne is a spiteful girl. She always has been, and always will be. She takes things from people, and she breaks them until their absolutely nothing but nerves. She saw what I was when she tried to drown me, and she knew that I wasn?t going to die in normal terms. She?s fearful of what we both have; your complications of sensing danger, and of reading others thoughts, and of my ability to shift scapes of realities, and ability to travel through mirrors.?

Eyre shook her head,? I don?t think you?re grasping it, Ris`ika. ?

Ris`ika seemed out of touch now, as she canted her head. The cat had made its home within her lap, before she bit down on her bottom lip. ? You know, the one thing that I still carry with me - the one thing that I learned while being in the Corporation; kill or be killed. ? She looked towards Eyre with a smirk. ?Next time Krisma-Anne steps near me, I will have her head. Family or not. You might want to pass the rumor on to her, considering that everything nowadays is a rumor.?

?You can?t do that legally, Ris.?

?Legally, I should be dead beyond all understanding. I think I have a legal right in this complicated problem. She tried to kill me, and it?s only right if I avenged my threat. We can go at this all day, and night Eyre. You know you?ll lose. The Corporation built me to withstand all threats, and you honestly think I?m going to have my sister force me into a state that was taken from me? I don?t think so. You can stay here with your necromancer husband, and your child to be, and you can live happily ever after underneath a pretense of living under God -- but as for me, I?m not going to let the idea of a new world change come to conflict what I have in mind. Konstantine tells me that I have visitors coming into town, and so did Krisma -- I have to show my visitors the right direction to take. No one is going to put me in a place where I feel helpless again. Do you understand, Eyre??

?You continue to go this route, and you?ll lose everything around you; including me. I can?t take this anymore, Ris`ika. You think everyone is out to get you, and with your attitude of defending yourself even against three year olds, it?s getting out of date. I can?t even talk to you anymore without hearing about the Corporation, and what they did to you. Well, what about what the news did to me? Have you ever thought of that? That type of fucking news can tear a person down into pieces, and it took decades to rebuild. But you, you don?t care about anything. You could care less about me, Eric, or the Niece you?re going to see in less then a month. All you care about is yourself, and taking out the others.?

Ris`ika stared at Eyre. The words coming out of her mouth attacked her like bombs, and it didn?t seem to matter. Ris`ika nodded softly, as she stood. The Cat had moved quickly out of the room, as it rounded the corner. Dinner time. Ris`ika swallowed softly, ?You have no idea of what you?re talking about. ?

? I don?t? I remember a girl that used to love the butterflies in the fields, and who took great pleasure in making sure that everyone around her laughed. You used to smile so much, and it was beautiful. A girl made of complete sunshine, and that loved to come home to her family. One who -- ?

?People change, Eyre. You have to accept who I?ve become. ?Ris`ika interrupted.

?That?s right. You?ve become a cock-sucking, medicated Nightmare who wants nothing do with reality, but who wants the ghosts of her past to die. You?re not even human enough to call family, Ris`ika Catalos. Do you know that? I feel like you?ve concentrated enough on the others long enough, and on Krisma-Anne that you seem to think everyone around is an enemy. Well, I?m not. I?m your blood, and your sister at that. I love you, and you know that. Damn it, Ris`ika. ?

Ris`ika swirled around, as she came face to face with Eyre. Anger boiled in her veins, as she had her right hand raised above her head. She was going to hit her, but she took a deep breath once she watched the emotion in Eyre?s eyes. Fingers curled towards the inner palm, as she created a fist. A growl came from her throat, before she heard someone else intervene.

?Ris`ika put your hand down.? It was Konstantine?s voice.

He must?ve used the shadows to lurk through the scene, as he now stood behind Ris`ika. His warmth was disgusting, but it was somewhat cozy in a serene type of motion. His voice seemed angered, but his eyes told a different story as Ris`ika turned.

?Fuck off, Konstantine. This has nothing to do with you. ?Ris`ika spat.

?It does if you?re turning your anger inward towards your own family. Now, put your hand down before I have to force it down.? Konstantine spoke softly. It seemed to be the only way to talk to a Nightmare nowadays, and especially to the one standing before him. His hand went to grasp Ris`ika?s wrist, but was turned down immediately as Ris`ika turned the tables.

Her actions came fast, as she took that hand into a lacing type feeling, fingers lacing with fingers as she pulled his body towards her. Her right leg came to his left shin, and wrapped itself around it. Before he knew it, he was on his knees with the Nightmare still holding his hand, before she applied pressure to it, pushing it back towards the top of the wrist. She heard the sounds coming from his mouth, as she wrapped her leg further around his own; causing his thigh to spasm. Eye to eye, Ris`ika stared down at him, as her head canted towards the side. The short stands of black came to mirror her eyes, as she raised an eyebrow. ?Do I have to ask nicely??

Konstantine had winced in pain, before he was let go. His body fell back against the ground, as he stared up at Ris`ika. She had become a fucking manic. His eyebrows had knitted upward, as he canted his head. His eyes went towards Eyre before going towards Ris`ika once again. ?I think you need to take a breather, and realize that what your sister said to you is truth. You?re going to break, Ris`ika. And when you do, you?re going to break completely.?

?Stand up, and walk out the same way you barged in.? Ris`ika mouthed, but her voice was carried towards Konstantine?s ears in a sounding much like the sound that would come from nails on a chalkboard. Ris`ika wouldn?t be able to take this anymore. This had marked the third fight in one night, and not that she was complaining. She had many fights in one night, but those usually ended in bloodshed. This was just ridiculous. Her eyes had gone towards Eyre, as she watched the tears fall down towards her cheeks. Ris`ika shook her head, ?Grow up, Eyre.?

Konstantine had heard the nails on chalkboard sound, and he just sat there on the ground. Ris`ika wasn?t supposed to do that, it wasn?t in her blood. So how the hell did she? He took a breath before he stood up, and dusted his hands. He leaned his weight on his left side, as he tapped Ris`ika on the shoulder. He was getting ready for a slap, but was surprised when she just turned towards him. He looked into her hues, and noticed the shattered-like images coming from them, as he raised an eyebrow. She was going to seek her silence in the mirrors. It wasn?t the right answer to the problems that she was still going to have when she got back into the reality where Eyre, and the rest of the family were. It was like drinking; doing it to make the problems disappear, and to push them further away for the time being. The problems never resolved themselves unless the person took them head on.

?You are growing towards another venue.? He spoke.

?Well, considering that I was called a cock-sucking medicated Nightmare by Eyre, and now I?m growing towards another venue; I guess its official.? She paused before she leaned into his left ear, hands forcing his to put all his weight on the spasm. ?I?m growing up, and there?s nothing you can do about it. I?m growing away from you, and it?s going to be a wonderful adventure. A side note; stay the fuck away from my home, and my family while I?m gone.? And that was the last thing that was said. The silence in the room was loud, and it seemed to push all gravitational orbits out of the room. That Berlin that once stood before them crashed into the floor -- shattered. Her body had returned towards its elemental realm, glass. Sharp, and glistening with somewhat of a sanguine liquid. It was blood. It wasn?t right, Ris`ika wasn?t well.

Konstantine stared over towards Eyre, as he ignored the pain from his leg. He raised an eyebrow, ?Something is terribly wrong. Ris`ika is growing with something inside her, and it?s not a Corporation side-effect.?

?It must be, because she?s acted like that ever since I could remember. Even when she was taken underneath your brothers? wing, and your own as a Vampire.? Eyre mumbled. She raised her hands, and wiped away the tears as she ignored the sight of the glass.

?No. The Corporation installed behavioral instincts. They installed self-reliant modifications, and the ability to keep the subject from producing into something else. Something must?ve come in contact with her, and changed her patterns. It doesn?t add up, and it?s going to consume Ris`ika whole. Whatever it is, Eyre; you have to be careful now. ?

?Are you trying to say that Ris`ika will try to harm me, and my child? My own sister.? Eyre replied. Pain wore on her face like war-paint.

?If it comes to that. If she has the courage to raise her hand to you, what makes you think that she wouldn?t kill you if she ever got the chance? Ris`ika is a treacherous woman now, and I?m going to figure out why. She?s your blood, yes; but Krisma did take the rest of your family out. What makes it different about Ris`ika?? Konstantine smiled softly, ?Sleep little one. You need it for your baby. Let your mind forge a field around your thoughts of your sisters, and forget about them for now. You need your rest and your strength for this baby of yours. ?

?Konstantine, watch over Ris`ika. I know that you?ll follow her to wherever she may be, just make sure she is alright.? Eyre said.

Konstantine shook his head, ?I can?t venture into the Shadows, and Mirrors. Though, I do know three who can; one of which who was born from Shadows. They?ll contain her until she?s stable enough to come back to the real world. Don?t be worried, Eyre. She?ll come back the way you remember her; happy, and free from pain.?

?I hope so, Konstantine.?

[ continued. ]

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ July 25, 2008 08:05 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>risyay1</center>
    ?You?re not so tough without your lover to protect you, Ris`ika.? Angelus whispered, as his hands shifted against Ris`ika?s neck. His main objective was to cut off the air supply, but he must have forgotten that Nightmares didn?t need to breathe. ? Remember when we first met? The carnival in Archangel, and the dancing. I remember it quite well, and I remember the dress that you wore.? He paused, as he moved his right hand downward in between her thighs, with the jeans on; it must?ve been a bit hard against his flesh, but he managed to push that secret button that all woman had, ? And I remember how easily it came off.?

His laughter was horrible, as Ris`ika shifted against the wall. Her head moved towards an angle, as she raised an eyebrow. She relaxed in his grip, ?That was the past, Angel-love. I was such a naughty girl, and I remember how it felt to be tasted by you, to be taken, and then to wake up in the dark hours of the morning to hear you whispering. You?ve got to realize something, that was centuries ago. And it has gotten old, the whole thing of you, and your memories, but there?s one thing that you haven?t quite gotten a hold of. I?ve been doing this a lot longer then you have, and it?s a bitch to deal with.? She smiled, as she bit down on her bottom lip.

? What is, love? Going to bed alone, or missing me the way that you do. ?

? The Nightmare gig, and it?s something that is going to make you break underneath pressure.? Ris`ika started to crack, like a glass under tremendous pressure, as she continued to bit down on her lip. Angelus? hand continued to press that button, until she moved her hands towards his shoulders. ? The whole lifestyle is not for you, and Konstantine should?ve been smarter then to introduce you to it.? Like an image against a pane of water, Ris`ika seemed to wave in, and out of his perception. The cracks that came to her skins surface continued, before she finally shattered, just as she had done so two years previous when it came to Konstantine.

?Now, let?s recap. You took something from me Angelus, and you continue to take without a single conscious thought of consequence. First you started with the childhood of mine, and then you continued with the burning of my parents, and my little brother. Ah, but wait; you didn?t think I knew that, did you? Instead, you thought it would be easier to make me believe that Krisma was the brains behind that little number. But that?s not all, you took my life from me. ?

?Where the fuck are you, Catalos??

?Angel-love, you sound angry. Let me continue, after taking my life; you proceeded to embrace me into another lifestyle. It wasn?t human, or anything close to it. I spent roughly one hundred years as what humanity calls today a vampire. Then came the Corporation, and your families twisted idea of becoming the next scientists. A year, or so into the project; you kill your father to allow Konstantine the higher position as the main guy for the Corporation. The big guy, the CE-fucking-O. His dream was not his own, but it was his great-grandfathers, and thus the beginning of his end. He created something from the blueprints of the same viral infection that your family loved to call G-4136Z, or Genesis.

? Genesis wasn?t just a viral infection, was it? It was something that would make modern day medical technology look like a playground. Great-Grandfather knew the secrets behind the whole psychological imbalance between multi-personality disorder. But of course, in the old days, it would?ve been a blasphemy to even bring it up within the presence of others, it wasn?t even discovered yet. It wouldn?t be until two hundred years later, but how did it actually come to be Genesis? Great-Grandfather discovered something, starting with Father that with the imperfections of others minds, it would create something different. An abomination between the Humans, and the other supernatural bullshit beings.

? Years, and years of testing; it would result into nothing. Why? They didn?t have the multi-personality within them, but alas; darling Konstantine did. He was abomination himself, but Great-Grandfather had to take it up another fucking level, didn?t he? Somehow, he had gotten his hands onto the genes of those whom were always hushed about, those whom DNA held onto the structure of the Genesis virus themselves, and now whom are called Gods, and Goddess amongst men, and women alike. So, a little mixing, and a little testing -- Tada! You had the perfect weapon. Once Konstantine knew of this, where did the Father, and Great-Grandfather go? Oh, that?s right. He killed them in cold-blood, then proceeded to drag them outside in the blistering winter winds to make it seem like wolves had gotten to them.

?So, there he was. Genesis in his hands, and death all around him; he decided to ask for help from you. He didn?t want to test it on himself, so what did you do? You went, and you hunted nine others. Who was the oldest? Chiyo was. So, of course Nightmares of Empires would just be a fancy title for her, but it didn?t matter. What mattered was the DNA injected into her body, and that belonged to the long-lost, now found Goddess of Time. The others just seemed to follow suit; The Nightmares of Shadow, of Despair, of Flesh ect.

? But then came the matter of figuring out Brujia. I came to realize the big mystery behind the Nightmares, but what the hell happened to Brujia? There was no ancient God, or Goddess of walking in others skin, or even in their DNA. So, I dug a little more. I asked my own little Keeper of Memories, but then he told me something : He couldn?t gain access to it because he didn?t hold the DNA, nor did he hold the main objectives say on it. So, then I realized fuck it, do some digging within books..... "

tobecontinued

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ June 24, 2008 12:45 AM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center> You're my reason for having a heart made from ice. </center>

" Mom? "

Ris`ika just stood there in her daughters four bedroom home, as she bit her index finger. It was a habit she never did unless she was unraveling. It seemed like she didn't even hear the call of Vivica, as she continued to stare out in front of her. The cream colored corset had been bloodied, due to Ris`ika wiping of the spit covered wound. It was Angelus' spit, and it wasn't very settling to the stomach.

" Mom! " Vivica shouted this time, as she almost stumbled down the stairs to reach the Mother. " What's wrong? " It seemed like the tables had turned. It wasn't three years ago that Ris`ika didn't ask her daughter the same question, and now Vivica was asking her in the same tone she had used once.

" Your Father is back, and he's the reason that I'm so cold. " Ris`ika muttered in Russian, " * Я любил его так, и он нарушил мое сердце очень много лет назад. И я не могу продолжать смотреть на него тот же самый путь. Ваш брат говорит мне, что он не вредил бы мухе - но взгляду на сцену, он нарушил мое сердце. " Her voice was low, and it was desperate as she raised an eyebrow. " Your brother is a liar, and so is your father. "

" ** Мама, я честно не думаю, что он хотел травмировать Вас. Когда я думаю о моем детстве, я помню Вас смех и целование моего Отца так, я думаю, что это сделало Дамиана больным, чтобы видеть это. Я не думаю, что он сделал это нарочно, Маму. Я думаю, что он только сделал ошибку - и он оказывается перед необходимостью живой с этим для остальной части его жизни. " Vivica reached out to her mother, as she canted her head. She was a complete mirrored reflection of the woman who brought her up, as she smiled softly. It caused her to freeze when she watched tears roll down her mothers cheek. She had never seen her mother cry in the last ten years, and it was heart wrenching to witness, as she wrapped her arms around her Mommy Dearest. " They don't do it on purpose. Things happen, and you can't help Fate rewrite the time-lines, Momma. "

Ris`ika blinked cautiously, as she fought the urge to become violent. She didn't want to continue using the worst action in the emotional hand-book, as she slid down to her knees. " *** Я имею такую большую ненависть, и гнев, что я только хочу убить каждого в моей дорожке, Vivica. Я неспособен управлять этим, и я не думаю, что я хочу к. Это забавно. Я стрелял вашего отца, и он спускался. И как раз в то самое время, когда я собирался уходить, кое-что, что мерцание попалось на глаза. Это было обручальное кольцо, которое ваш Отец дал мне, и это сбивало меня столь трудно. Это походило, я врезался в самую твердую вообразимую стену, но я не был мертв. Я мог чувствовать все взламывание костей, и я мог услышать кровь, избегающую от моего тела. Я полностью разрушался. И никто не был в состоянии сделать это ко мне прежде, или начиная с вашего Отца. Теневой Ткач не мог, ни мог Angelus. Я ненавижу его за то, что он делает ко мне, и он даже не понимает это. И я травмировал его для этого - Это - полный цикл. " Her accent had gotten very thick with guilt, as she wrapped her arms around her knees. All she felt was the leather of the knee-high boots through the sheer fabric of the skirt, but she only buried her head into her Daughters' embrace, and that was when the tears came.

Vivica had put her Mother in one of the guest rooms, as she kept the lights down low. She knew her mother, and this was not her. She closed the door, as she looked towards the ground. So, Daddy was a Nightmare now. She huffed a sigh out through a clenched jaw -- as she canted her head. She moved towards the living room, as she pulled out her rosary. It was something she learned from her Father, and her Mother ( When she was still a believer, and not a monster like she was now. ) Her lips moved quickly as she began her prayers. It was a ritual that she had done ever since she had come back from her quick dead-like state.

" .. Holy Father. "

*I loved him so much, and he brok my heart many years back. And I cannot continue to look at him the same way. Your brother speaks about him, that he would not harm a fly - but he does not know what he is talking about. Your Father creates this hole inside my soul, and it hurts every single word he breaths towards me.

**Mom, I don't honestly think he meant to hurt you. When I think of my childhood, I remember you laughing and kissing my Father so much I think it made Damien sick to see it. I don't think he did it on purpose, Mommy. I think he just made a mistake -- and he's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.

***I have so much hate, and anger that I just want to kill everyone in my path, Vivica. I'm unable to control it, and I don't think I want to. It's funny. I shot your father, and he went down. And just when I was going to walk away, something shimmery caught my eye. It was the wedding band that your Father gave me, and it brought me down so hard. It was like I was crashing into the hardest wall imaginable, but I wasn't dead. I could feel all the bones cracking, and I could hear the blood escaping from my body. I was completely shattering. And no one has been able to do that to me before, or since your Father. The Shadow Weaver couldn't, nor could Angelus. I hate him for what he does to me, and he doesn't even realize it. And I hurt him for it -- It's a complete cycle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>asphyxia vi

Home sweet fucking home. </center>

The seasons had changed twelve times, and it seemed to be blowing winter once again. Ris`ika sat still on the ground, as she focused on the darkness that surrounded her. She heard everything from the reality in which she had enough of. She heard Eyre's cries when she gave birth, and Krisma's laughter now embracing the family in which Ris`ika had told her to stay away from. She heard the voices calling for her to come home, but never did she move from her silence; from her thoughts.

Her back had been straight, as her arms rested down along her thighs. Her body seemed stoned, as nothing moved it. Her head never moved, and neither did her eyes. She didn't need to be aware of her surroundings because she was the only one who could reach this plane of existence. She felt like herself when she wasn't in a crowd or around people in general. She almost found her happy place when she would think about the bloodshed she could cause if that was indeed what she wanted to see; to smell.

This must've been the human hell; darkness, and solitude. It must've been the one stage in life where everyone avoided, and tried not to think of. It was the net in which dreams turned into nightmares, and where the nightmares were reality. It was the only place where Ris`ika didn't have things to remind her of the bad, and it was the only place where she felt safe. That safety net was about to be broken.

Within the darkness in front of her, she hallowed out a tiny spark of light. Within that light, she held her family. At that moment, she saw Eyre. She seemed sad, but all at the same time nursing her little girl; smiling. Eric sat behind her, as his eyes were glazed over with that sunshine streak. He was very happy. He reached forward to stroke the baby's head, and mumbled something.

Something mumbled itself. It was around Ris`ika, and it was coming from the west corner of her solitude. Ris`ika had finally moved, as her head turned downward. Eyes had narrowed, as eyebrows stayed neutral. The shadows moved even through the darkness, and the dank smell of death filled the once lavender atmosphere. Someone had fucked up her aura. Her body moved to stand, as it struggled with the moving of unused muscles for quite some time. Her neck was the final resort, as she cracked it loudly; soothing to say the least, as a breath of fresh air came from her air pipes.

It was more then one person, she could tell that by the heartbeats that she heard. Like a train running over the tracks, and you were laying right next to the rails. Over, and over; one mile, by one mile. Inch, by inch. Her form moved towards the heartbeats, as she canted her head. She needed light. It was her reality, and if she needed the light; she would find that light. Her feet started to move cautiously, hands indulged themselves in front of her as if she was a blind woman seeking her way towards a sturdy or fixed foundation. As soon as the sun would set, her hands moved towards either side, as fingertips brushed the surface of the mixed signals coming from the heartbeats. White lines of light came from her fingertips, as she made a wave like motion, as it swirled around the stifling air. Cocaine lines on a mirror. Whatever they were, they had been attracted by the light.

Ris`ika was face to face with one, as she stopped in her tracks. All she saw was a mask of red, and black. If she was to take a guess, they all hid their true identities from the world. Or at least from their opponents. The face was made from ceramic; it covered every portion of the face but that of the lower jaw. It seemed like Halloween time. She turned, and was faced with the second; green and black. She couldn't feel anything about these men, and she was sure that there would be another about to pop out of the darkness of her mind. Her head had canted softly, as she took moments to stare at the masks that seemed to come towards her like a bad dream. A normal person would've screamed their bloody head off, but Ris`ika only smirked. Why didn't she think of this? The whole mask thing, it seemed a bit sexy now that she thought about it. Kinky almost.

She took a moment, as fingertips moved towards the top of her pants. She didn't have any pockets, so she had stuffed her cigarettes, and lighter into the waistband of the leather. Her own reality was wonderful; one never ran out of anything unlike the real world. Her hand opened the pack of cigarettes, as she plucked one like a flower from a dying field of daises. Lighter was brought towards that cigarette as she brought it into the opening of her oral cavity, and she lit it. The burning cherry gave more light to the picture at hand, and that was when she noticed the third one standing in the background. She saw the black mask, as she took a puff on that cancer stick. Her body curved, as she moved in between the green and red masks. She'd tell the difference that way. She shook her head, before she spoke softly, "It's not nice coming uninvited."

It was silence. Ris`ika had puffed that cigarette half-way before one of them moved towards her. The green masked man. She watched his hand, as it reached up. He snatched that cigarette from in between her lips, throwing it towards the ground. He blinked somewhat before speaking briefly. "Don't smoke." His voice was German. Ris`ika was damn sure of that, and considering the close up that she had just gotten; she was able to steal a glance of his eyes; blue.

Ris`ika canted her head. Her body followed the throw of the cigarette, as she picked it up from the ground. She blew on it; watching the burning embers glow. She took a puff from it before she looked towards the Green mask. "That wasn't very nice. Go away, considering you throw others cigarettes to the ground way before their done with their cancer." Her voice was soft, as she eyed the men. Her cigarette was safe, and that was all that mattered at the moment, before she turned tail, and began to walk away from them. "Oh, and if I were you; I'd find another reality to smash, and not mine."

"Smoking causes -- "

"Health hazards, and women who are pregnant should not smoke because that'll just led to fucked up looking babies, or worst; birth defects which could cause more damage to the said baby in the steps of growing up. I know all about the hazards. I don't give a shit, okay? Last time I checked, I was not pregnant nor did I have an expiration date. So, why don't you dawn the latest health hazards on someone who cares, and why you're at it; take your aura with you when you leave. I don't want the aura of three masked men in my window of fresh air. "Ris`ika said.

"Fresh air, it smells like a slaughter house. "The one with the black masked had piped up. His mask had been lifted from his face, as he blinked softly. He had soft jaded eyes. It didn't fit with the mask, but things were more then they seemed. That sucked. His face was young, and it seemed war-torn considering the scars that ran along the upper jaw. Ris`ika counted three of them. He shook his head to shift the gathered hair free, and it ran down his shoulders in a rivers of chocolate. Wonderful, another Angelus. He had tattoos along his neck, and he might've covered them up for some odd reason. Most people covered their tattoos if they felt ashamed for showing them towards other people who might not understand. Tribal waves of ink looked like they ran behind his neck, and ended on the other side.

"You speak like you'd know. " Ris`ika whispered softly.

"Child, you can whisper all you want. Most whisper to themselves because they don't want the other party to completely hear what they are saying. We hear everything, and yes; we would know what a slaughter house smelt like. "This came from the same man who had talked about the smoking. The more he spoke; Ris`ika realized that his face had no emotion. He was emotionless in everything he did, and everything he spoke about. What about if the subject was on his family, assuming that he had one then again, assumption is always a bad thing.

"That's enough of the child bullshit. I'm not a child, alright?" Ris`ika snapped. She swallowed hard, as she raised an eyebrow. "The door is over there, somewhere. Just leave, and go to your lives as you had it before. "

" We were sent from a higher power then Konstantine. " This came from the red mask.

Ris`ika blinked. Her eyes narrowed softly, before she raised her hands in the air. Just breathe Ris`ika. Breathe. She bit down on her bottom lip, before her hands went towards her hair; pulling the strands away from her face viciously, "What? You can read minds as well. I have a sister who can do the same thing. I?ll tell you the same -- "

" You should shield your thoughts better, little one." The words were spoken by all three of them. It seemed like they didn?t know they were all thinking the same thing, as the men exchanged looks between the three. One of them smirked, and another just chuckled.

"What am I, three? I don't need a babysitter. That being in mind, why don't you three go back to your lives. You know, the whole children with the wife at home, sports, sex, church ECT. "Ris`ika spoke before she turned her back on the three. Her eyes seemed glued to the Angelus look a like, as she blinked softly. She shook her head, ?Go away.?

? We need to you to come with us. ?

? Right, sure you do. Do you honestly expect me to come with three men who just happen to show up in my reality? You three are funny. Well, I must say it?s a nice thing to have three men come, and show up, especially when I haven?t seen, or talked to anyone in three years, god; almost four. Tell Konstantine something for me, -- ?

"You are not listening. We were not sent by Konstantine, or anyone that you would know. All you need to know is that you need to come with us before everything is thrown out of its natural balance. It?s your fate to help put it back, and we will not leave until we have you in our favor. ? Green mask spoke this time, as his eyes seemed glued onto the Nightmare. ? You might abandon your family, and everyone who you cared about, but they need you. We need you. ?

?Alright, so let me get this straight. Someone sent brothers to gather my thoughts, and I?m supposed to follow you back to where ever you came from? I don?t think so. I don?t give a damn if you are angels incarnate. If you don?t leave now, I?ll rip the wings off your back, and burn them. Do you understand me?? Ris`ika threw the cigarette to the side, as she walked away.

"Ramirez, I don't think she gives a damn about anything we have to say." Trent had answered this; the red masked man. He spoke softly, while Ris`ika turned away from the three. He moved closer towards the brothers. His hands had moved towards their shoulders before he shook his head. " I think she's already lost."

"I can hear you, motherfucker." Ris`ika answered sharply. She turned around, her foot tapping on the ground. It was a glossy sound from the bottom of the boots that she wore within her realm, and it was perfection. She yawned softly, before she raised a hand to rub at her right eye. She seemed to have gotten suddenly tired. "And I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am. I think it's --" She stopped. She had to yawn again, and it was deepening this time as she inhaled that sweet air that seemed so vital.

"Just sleep, Russian Beauty. "One of them had said, Ris`ika couldn't tell who at the moment considering that all she focused on was staying awake.

Her eyes closed tightly, before opening. The world as she knew it was spinning, even in the darkness she could see their masks swirling to make a rainbow of red, green, and black. She had grabbed onto one of them, as her nails dug into something that wasn't exactly flesh. She figured it was some type of clothing, but the idea didn't even form in her head," I don't like you. Do you know that? "Her words were slurred, as if she was drunk, and she was talking just to talk. She reached up for the mans mask, the black one as her fingertips came to the outer peeling of it.

Darkness endured seconds later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cruor est lucus tunc lacuna.
    Blood is thicker then words.

I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.

She heard those words coursing through the membranous synapses of her mind, as she watched the outside world, while she was looking in at the world of royalty. It was off, and it was a tad bit too extravagant for her tastes. Though, the thought of dolling about in the world dressed in the latest fashions, and dripping with jewelry that had to be more then a lifetimes pride almost made her smile in the content fashion of getting somewhere soon.

The world would soon know what the price was to be paid. The allegations against the family had been the near-extinction of her own, and Ris`ika Catalos Berlin was going to the piper -- collecting her pay. The family seemed all facsimile with their smiles, which hid deceit behind their glittering teeth. The glamour that seemed to radiate from their falsehood ships of tanned, and cancerous flesh could've been the only light that they needed, but they dawned in the nakedness of pale shadows projected from the silver, and diamond decorated chandelier that hung from the ceiling.

Now, the allegations were not alone to be prosecuted for the deaths of the Berlin line, but for what they did to the woman who now watched the picture. They had placed her into some time of program that seemed to drain the sins from ones person. Like draining the light from Heaven, and projecting it onto the crust that protected Hell from the chocking fumes of holiness.

The Lazarus Corporation.

That's what they called it. And now since then, two years later -- Ris`ika had something wrong with her. It seemed like it had been a dream that might've been accomplished sometime down the time line, maybe in the twenty-first century, but for some force of Scientology -- they had managed to project their ideas on the human world now. It was called a revolution in the sciences of DNA, and shaping it into different sequences. It was also the blood pattern of a human being, and the animalistic blood patterns of an animal, and crossing the two into the final sequences.
    It was a nightmare in the end.

The man whom created these species, these cross-productions of human beings and of the revolution created something more then what the human body could handle. It was a parasite that took over the DNA strands of the human body, and now created the host into some type of supernatural being. The stories were true. Though, he had created nine of the same species. All nine had a type of viral reasoning of being called into the human race, of being created -- but they all took part of his identities. He was a patient of Multiple Personalities, and due to his recent activity in the science part of the revolution, he had projected his own nine personalities into nine different people.

One of them had belonged to the Berlin line, and now; she had created her own standards of living. Her own set of rules, and her own paranormal universe in which she was the Queen. She was the master, and she was the one who made the allegations against the ones who had done her family wrong. They should've killed her when the chance had arisen.

Without the personalities being injected, the nine would've been something from a new-revised movie of the supernatural kind. Though, Ris`ika hadn't known about the others, she did know that she was one the ability to control mirrors. It didn't matter how, or why -- it kept her alive now two-hundred years more then her family. Though, it did bring nightmares along with the symptoms of different cases. Remembering what happened before the accident, and after the accident; deaths of others around her, and the ability to feel the deaths presence around her body. It seemed like she was one of the workers for the main Reaper himself. And that thought alone was a scary one.

Of course, there had been mental hospitals for ones like her. Many people claimed to see things that she had been seeing every single day since that fire. Many had claimed to be the disciples of God themselves, and one had even claimed to be the one that would bring Ris`ika down to her watery grave. Watery grave because everyone knew that the Berlin's (all of them) had feared the most important element that strived on this Earth for existence.

Remember the idea at hand, Ris`ika. The voice seemed to escape through her mouth, and became words that she spoke herself. The woman had been waiting outside the door, as she counted each member of the party, while looking over her shoulder every now, and then to look at the fake picture which laid out inside the walls of the house.

The descendant of the one whom put herself into this picture perfect curse land hell had been the center of attention at the moment, as he claimed his laughter just for the happiness of the others whom continued to flow onto the scene. One, after the other -- Ris`ika had marked for the Death's riders to come, and scoop up. Though, she didn't touch them psychically. It was mentally. That was another version of the virus. The parasitic fluid that ran through her veins, instead of blood, but still made her heart-shaped box beat inside spider-web woven ribs.

In the biblical texts, they spoke of an abomination. In this case, it was somewhat of a woman. They spoke of the Son of the Devil coming himself to fetch those whom held undying evilness inside their souls, and the ones whom the Gods above wanted for their own. The abomination was that of a Russian, and it was a very pissed off Russian on top of that. Though her blood continued to stream line within her body, she counted the tops of heads of all whom were present for this festive occasion. Their deaths. Twenty-three in all.

It was a funny thing when it came to the Russian. She'd always black out, and forget what happened. It was never her conscience telling her the certain steps of chaos, and which ones to follow. It was never a plan, or marked out within a map located inside the twisted nerves that connected one thought to another. It was always hallow, and it was black.

It was a dreamscape that one could not find the way out. It was a room locked from the inside, and the door would disappear shortly there after. It seemed like visions, and it spoke like words running with the blackest of nights, and bleeding within the life streams of others. She would never remember how the blood connected with her own flesh, nor would she remember how her hair began to bleed within the sorrows of the bodies surrounding the dance floor, which would never regain its shimmer of white, and gold.

Though, she would always remember the first taste of blood that came from the actions following retribution. She would always think of the screaming, and smell the dying souls that were lifted into Heaven, and some pulled downward into Hell on that starry night. She would remember her steps, coursing like a dancer on the stage with the elegance, and grace. She would not step on a single hand, or even on the blood splatters that would soon come towards her dreams again.

Then again, the Russian would always hold, and remember the same smile she felt herself wearing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

others involved.

?Let me get this straight, you want me to murder my own blood?? Krisma spoke, as she stared towards Narkissos. She held a piece of paper in her hand, as she raised an eyebrow. Everyone was beyond insane if they thought she?d do it. She pursed her lips towards the Nightmare, as she narrowed her eyes. ? I wouldn?t even murder Ris`ika, and we both know that I wanted too. So what in heaven?s name makes you think I?ll murder Eyre??

?Krisma, it doesn?t matter if you do not go through with the assignment given to you. Konstantine wants it done, and he?ll see anyway to have it done. If you do not end the life of Eyre, and her baby; someone else will. So, fucking knock already. ? Narkissos hadn?t spoken the words directly, instead it had been a thought passed towards the mind of the young Berlin. And the thoughts continued ; ?Konstantine gave you absolution, this is your debt. You?ve been called upon to finish it, and you will do it.?

Krisma took a deep breath. He was right, she did owe Konstantine, but this wasn?t the exact thing she expected. She thought it would?ve been a different target, a different continent; a different family. Her hand was shaky at this point, as she took her eyes off of the man to her side. ? Forgive me, Father. ? It had been the first time since her early life she had sent praise towards the Gods above, or any praise for that matter. She knocked three times on the wooden door in front of her.

Thoughts raced, as she swallowed deeply. Her dead heart pounded against her chest, as she closed her eyes. Don?t be home, Eyre. Beneath the jacket, one hand rested against a dagger. It had been a gift from Konstantine ages ago, and he made sure she had it on her every moment of the day. It was her fate; this had been her fate. She had murdered before from her family, so why did it seem so hard to go through with it this time? She hadn?t been a good sibling, she hadn?t been around. She didn?t even realize Eyre still breathed until the last meeting between the two of them. It was a weird feeling she had in her stomach, it was sickness. She was sick with herself, and for what she was about to do next would?ve blown away even the darkest of demons.

Even wrapped within the layer of the jacket, and the shirts underneath; she felt cold to the bone. It seemed like the coldness buried itself, and infused with the dead marrow. Her lips quivered as she heard sounds coming within the room. She knocked again, this time it was seven times. She wanted to run away, and wanted to hide. This was the sickest thing that she had ever been asked to do. Murder her own sister, and niece. Where the hell was Ris`ika, she would?ve been here to set Krisma?s head straight, and hopefully; murder her before she murdered Eyre.

The door opened ajar, as she watched it creep back. An eyebrow was raised, as she swallowed deeply. Even for a vampire, she still had fear. She heard nothing now, as she took a step beyond the threshold of the apartment. She smelt blood in the air, as she heard the door close behind her. Narkissos had closed it, as Krisma paid no attention to that now. The scattered pieces of furniture was thrown around; some broken, and others badly damaged. Shards of glass, and splinters covered the carpet, as Krisma heard the sharp cracking underneath her shoes. Papers had been tossed, and even now some were still coming down from the nightmare.

It was in the living room where she spotted Eyre on the floor, face down. She looked like an angel with a bloodied halo around her head, as it matted with the yellow strands of hair. Her left hand had been grasping onto a family picture of her new family, as her legs seemed to be angled perfectly. The job had already been done, as Krisma followed the thick coat of sanguine fluid to the bedroom. Her steps were taken with caution, as she shrieked. The mothers heart had been stuffed down the daughters throat, which caused suffocation. Her hands came to her mouth, as she shook her head. She wanted to leave, now.

She turned quickly, as she faced Narkissos. Her hands came to push him out of the way, which he gladly did. He wore a smile on his face. Krisma shook her head, as she yelled. ?Who fucking did this? And why am I here if the job is already done? ? She turned quickly, as she held the gag reflex inside her throat.

?Eyre wasn?t the job, Precious. You are. ? Konstantine voiced echoed, as he stepped from behind the bedroom door. It had been wide open, and it was a miracle that he stayed behind it as long as he did. He only wore a grin on his face, as he cracked his neck slowly. His steps took him to face Krisma, as he paid no attention to Narkissos on the other side. He raised an eyebrow, as he reached out to touch her. ? In my mind, this is how it plays out. Eyre, and you dead, and I get Ris`ika to come on out. See, she?s hiding from me, and it?s starting to irritate me. ? He touched Krisma?s hair, as he leaned towards her face. ? And once I get rid of her, there will be no more Berlin?s to speak about. And I won?t have to worry about the Nightmares of Mirrors anymore. And please do not puke. ?

Krisma turned to eye Konstantine slowly, and she listened to his words, absorbing them as they were viciously spat out. He was the monster that Ris`ika always talked about; the Boogieman. She shook her head, as she whispered. ? She learned from you, and your brothers. Do you really expect her to surrender so easily? ?

? And all along, we thought you hated Ris`ika. You always boosted about how much you would love to see her rot, not to mention your other personality. Madajia just creamed to have Ris`ika head in between her hands. And would you know why that is? So she could smash it together, and watch all the emptiness seep out of the skull. It would seem that you?re venturing to another place within your heart, and I don?t like it one bit, Krisma. We made a deal, and the deal was -- ?

? I know what the deal was, Konstantine. ? Krisma blurted out. She shook her head, as she shrugged softly. ? Even deals are meant to be broken, and you know that all too well. You?re right about Madajia. She wanted to kill, and make sure that Ris`ika would never be seen again. Well, you?re talking to Krisma, and I can control Madajia from coming out. Angelus was stupid to think that it was just a name I was going under. But you know, don?t you? The end of the deal was that I get rid of my sisters, and you would make me one of yours. The deal has changed, and I will not go after Ris`ika. Blood is thicker then words, Konstantine. ?

Konstantine only smirked, as he canted his head. His eyes lingered between Krisma, and the Nightmare behind her as he whispered, ? Is that so? If blood was thicker then words, don?t you think your precious sisters would still be alive? Eyre would not be lying on the ground with her heart stripped from her body, and Ris`ika would be right beside you at this precise moment, that is if blood was thicker then anything.? He paused for a moment, as he took steps towards Krisma. He raised his head, as he raised a hand to her cheek, ? You are so fucking stupid, Krisma-Anne. ?

Narkissos watched, as the smell of burning flesh seared into the air. The whole apartment was now a scene of carnage, as he chuckled. The screams of the second Berlin played along with the shadows, and with the lingering stares coming from all points of the four walled dimension. Konstantine?s fingers had become burning pads, as his fingers seeped through the Berlin flesh on Krisma?s face, underneath his fingers then clashed with the tendons, and the muscles of either cheek, as he wore a smirk the whole time.

The Burning Times were just beginning, as his fingers finally released their burning sensations. Krisma was still alive, but burned bad enough that it would take a God to undo the damage. Konstantine lifted his shoulders, as his fingers pulled on his jacket. Eyes were taken from Krisma, then onto Narkissos, as he leaned towards Krisma?s ear, ?I suggest you finish the task. You owe me, and you will pay your debt, even if that means I have to string up upside down, and get amusement from birds pecking at your corpse. Do you understand me? ?

He took a moment, as he wiped his hands. His eyesight peeled towards the last bedroom door, as he remembered something. The man that Eyre had been claiming as a husband had something that he wanted, and at the moment; he had been fast at work. Who knew how he could work with all the screaming, and bullshit. Konstantine just figured that Erik didn?t want to die. ? Oh, Erik. How is it coming with my brother? ?

Erik blinked deeply, as he stared at the dead body of Angelus. Konstantine wanted his brother risen, and alive again. It was impossible, unless Konstantine wanted to ask questions, and then let the soul rest. Erik knew that wasn?t the case. Streaks of tears could be felt on his cheeks, as he tapped the void of empty space in front of him. He leaned closer, as he whispered; ? I hope Ris`ika kicks your ass for the second time around, Angelfuck. Forgive me, Ris`ika. ? He knew there was one reason why Angelus was dead, and that was because of his sister-in-law, and her anger. He was never sure on the past between Angelus and Ris`ika, though if Ris`ika was going to kill for it; then it must?ve been a bad one. ? And I hope she also kicks the ass of your brothers. ?

He didn?t need medical supplies, nor did he need the hocus pocus bullshit, all that was needed was the simple clean razor towards his right side. It was going to be simple, and the one thought on his mind was of Ris`ika, and the sight of kicking ass for the second time around. Though, Erik swallowed before he picked the razor up, and brought it to his wrist. He smiled softly, as he whispered for the last time. It was something in German, and it was quickly, as the razor finally sliced the flesh. He winced slightly, before he brought the dripping limb over the mouth of the dead. ? Wake up, you fuck. ?

It took a few moments, as the blood of the necromancer seeped into the mouth of the dead, and down the throat. It was time, and it seemed to be on cue; Angelus snapped his eyes opened, as growls filled the room. His eyes stared directly towards Erik, as his body moved slightly. Hands jerked forward, as he ignored the bleeding wrist given to him for his rebirth, but went directly for the neck of the man. Canines sank deep into the flesh, as they buried themselves beneath the arties, and began the leaching process, and of course, the screaming only gave him that more ammo to finish the Necromancer all together.

After the fall of Erik, Angelus took a moment to wipe the blood from his lips. His neck cracked, as he sat up, and the sounds of a body thumping to the ground made his head daze in a blood-filled happiness, as he smirked softly. Dark eyes stared towards the door, as the smell of death flooded his senses. Death rises the dead, and the dead always rise to the occasion. His feet moved towards the ground, as he hovered them over the carpet for a moment, before standing.

Angelus could only smirk devilishly, as his hands came towards the door. His feet had carried him towards the next room without any problem, as he raised his head. His arms twisted slightly, as he spoke, ? I was starting to wonder, Konstantine. ?

Konstantine grimaced at the sight, as he held his head away from the smell. ? Damn, Angelus. You were only dead about three weeks, and now you smell like you?ve been buried for a life time. I suggest you take six showers in a row. ? He only nodded softly, as he canted his head downward. ? And after you get all dressed up, then we can go hunt your murderous Russian. Until then, if you get the hunger, you can feed from Krisma. ? He pointed towards her, as he shook his head.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center> we create our own disasters, but we rarely learn from those disasters made. we continue with everyday life until something forces us back to become the smallest part of our humanity that was still considered pure.</center>

Darkness was always a favorite place for the Nightmare of Mirrors to get away. Though, this time; it wasn't on purpose. Her mind had been shattered by the strength of trying to balance life between death, and then death between rebirth. It was an endless circle of tears, pain, and memories. Some of those memories she'd live over and over again for, but for the remaining -- she'd rather claw her heart out then relive the painful memories. At that moment, it was clear that she was not going to be present for the introduction of eleven Nightmares to her family. It was clear that Jade had affected her mind in a way that it caused it to shatter. Like a glass -- if you tip it too far over an edge, it will fall to the ground and shatter into hundreds of pieces. Splintering into a web-like pattern only to cut and maim those who fell to its allure.

She could've been sleeping Beauty, if the tale had been about a Russian beauty with a mind that was so corrupt at times -- but also so fragile that if held too tightly, it would crack. She could've been like the fairy tale, and only asleep until someone of her dreams came to her rescue with just one true loves kiss, but it wasn't a fairy tale. And the precious Russian was not a princess searching for her true love. No, true love had been once in her life -- and now it was time for the timid Russian to come back to play with the world.

Psychological damage could not explain the impact. Synapses, which had collided with one another, creating another personality of the Russian worked with their small currents of electricity through her head, and the currents were dangerous. Like waves crashing onto a coast only to carry away the Sailor who seemed trapped in its alluring grace and captured by the seas beauty, Ris`ika seemed completely broken.

At that precious moment, spirals of shadows worked their way into her body; peeling back the flesh and mending it from the insides. Her mind worked delicately as the patchwork of emotions, human traits and memories flooded back into the small crevices of the mind, as her body still laid unresponsive. Her flesh, cracked like her mind, carefully began to stitch itself back into place -- shattered patchworks of dead veins and tattered bones played apart within the darkness as the shadows worked harder.

"The way you talk about family.. your husband.. and your children. Its sounds to me, like you're killing yourself and I won't get the pleasure."

Crimson. Damien. Vivica-Anne. Sylvia. Those were the ones she needed to get back to, and her mind screamed at her from inside. Even through the shattered memories, emotions and creative but dangerous intentions -- Ris`ika knew that her true place was with her family. She didn't kill herself for pleasure, the Nightmare of Mirrors, even if she had been cruel and brutal over the years, she needed to see them grow up. Grow into their own families, and create a better life then she had ever created for herself. Her children were the only ones that could transfer her old blood and keep the line going. Crimson was another matter. Inside that broken mindscape, all the sweet times gathered. The kisses, the memories of before she had disappeared and came back to what she was now. The laughter, the guilt-free emotions. Most of all, the love that she still had for him. The regret of letting her guard get her -- the tears that followed after shooting him, and the emptiness that she still felt inside. That was guilt for her. Though, his smile still shown brightly in her head as well as their Children's smiles.

All were smiling in her head. All the memories were flooding back to her mind as her body finally gave a sign of life. That jerking motion went along with her left hand as it shook violently. Thankfully, no one was around to her screaming through the entire time.

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ November 03, 2008 09:39 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>